Wednesday, December 12, 2007

In the Lakeside Cottage or Mall...




Tonite was Kaylea's Christmas Pogram (as she called it) at Pre-school. Let me fo ahead and tell you there is nothing any more cute than all those little kids memorizing those lines and songs. Kaylea has been absolutely BELTING out Away in a Manger for weeks now. We tried so hard to get her into that school and she is the youngest in her class. All the other kids are already 4, but she has a blast. Right in the middle of her singing she turns to Mrs. Sabrina (whom has the patience of JOB she has 5 children of her own) and Kaylea says "I need to go tell my mama something" Mrs Sabrina shook her head NO at Kaylea so what does she do. She takes her chewing gum out of her mouth, which I was unaware she had, and handed it to the teacher. HAHAHA

All the little kiddies did so well tonite and I sit and think about how thankful that I am for having her. Perfectly healthy, very smart and so happy. Then you look back and evaluate your life and the things you have done and been through and wonder how there are people in the world that do not believe in God. There is no other reason other than him that she can be so perfect. Thank you God for her and giving her to me just at the perfect time.

No comments: