Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sacaja---Kaylea









Kaylea is just loving pre-school. As part of her Thanksgiving activities at school she had the option to either dress as an Indian or as a Pilgram. OK to start things off right to anyone who reads these if you know my little Kaylea Rose she just wouldn't juve as a Pilgrim. Quiet, Submissive, Reserved...um NOPE not her. So it only fit to dress her as an Indian. I got her dressed that morning and took her to Tiffs house for her to braid her hair. OK I always wanted this girlie girl and I got her..but I have tried a thousand times and I just cannot grasp the concept of French Braiding! hahaha I am a very crafty person but I just can't do it. Kaylea just laughs and says momma it don't look right! haha



Well after she was completely ready Tiff wanted to take her outside and take pictures. I often sit and look at her and wonder what goes through her mind. I know as an adult, mother, wife you know all the grown up stuff my mind races constantly. 24 hours a day. But I wonder what she thinks about and what intrests her. In this picture she has a HUGE Maple Leaf. She looked in such wonder at it. She had to carry it with her all day. She was by far the cutest lil Indian there. I'll keep you all updated thru the Holidays.

No comments: